Friday, May 23, 2014

A new direction

I have not been blogging a lot lately because I have been a bit distracted and busy.  I have just recently deployed to Afganhistan for several months.  So, instead of blogging, I used my free time getting ready or simply soaking up time with my family. 


I do have some projects waiting to be blogged but I thought I would also post little notes about my life here.  So, Without Directions will go in a new direction for a few months. 



The pictures are from when my family dropped me off and said goodbye.  I made the outfits with seahorses because my unit patch has a seahorse on it.  I was attempting to create some family unity as I left.  


I sure do miss them all but I am excited to be a part of some good work here.

I will keep you all posted on how it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips