Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hats for Grandkids!

Hi, this is M, and I love to make hats.  I love to crochet, but I do have a limited attention span.  A quick hat is just the ticket.  So  I recently took a trip to Virginia  and had to have something to do on the plane.
Fortunately my grandkids in Germany wear my hats.  I have been seeing pictures of them wearing ones I made earlier(made during plane trips)  and I decided that they all needed new colorful ones for the cold winter in Germany.  Besides bright colors always make the winter a little brighter.
My winter is a little brighter, seeing them wear these warm wooly hats. Eli what is your favorite color?  "I like all the colors Grandma"    Ok and I found yarn that filled that bill.

So is this just a self serving show off of my handiwork?  Perhaps!  At the very least this is a self serving show off of two of my six grandchildren... cute and wearing hats that I made.
Well I have to get back to the crochet hook,  I have a project to finish to send to a friend,   A Hat of course.

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling...maybe you can teach me how to make them when we are home in the Spring (still have no idea what or when we are doing anything:()

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips