Thursday, November 22, 2012

slow progress

 Well, with work, travel, work, kids, work, and Thanksgiving, I (Major Moma) am having a hard time finishing my Wiggle Dress.



But, I am making progress.  I finished the major construction and tried it on.


There are some fitting issues in the hips that I need to adjust but all in all, I am pleased.  So I will make my adjustments and then hem it and I should be done!

I am just unsure as to what length I want to go with on the hem ... above the knee, below?

Any suggestions?

And since today is Thanksgiving, I think it is a good idea to say what I am thankful for.
 
I am thankful for:
my husband
Abi
Eli
Isa
my house
living in Germany
a challenging career
...
and so much more
 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips