Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paris Souvenir

I am going to interrupt my ranting about pants and talk about some thing that DID turn out.

We recently went to Paris and I wanted to make something for Abi to remind her of the trip.  I love t-shirts as souvenirs, but as we all know, they are often expensive and cheaply made.

So, I bought a cool machine embroidery file of the Eiffel tower and made a shirt for her.

It is a long-sleeve raglan style t-shirt.  I made a band hem on it to give a bit of a polished look. 
I used a lightweight purple with white ribbing.

It is super comfortable and will be both a nice reminder of the trip and a good addition to her school clothes.  And I think I will have to embroider something else with that Eiffel Tower.  It is super pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips