Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inexpensive and fun Custom T

For those that read the blog frequently, you know I am working on a school clothes wardrobe for my 3rd grader.  I am trying to make things that are:
  • fun
  • comfortable
  • stylish (in an elementary school way)
So, I went to my favorite embroidery store and checked out what they have for kids.  They have lots of funky and alternative embroidery here and I picked out something great. (They also have a lot that is not for kids.)

Next, I had to pick some fabric.  I actually saw a men's L polo on clearance for $2 and grabbed it.  I knew it would be more than enough fabric for my daughter's shirt and I could use the hems on the shirt and save myself some time.


I think it turned out pretty cute.  Maybe someday I will get a picture of her wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips