Saturday, July 7, 2012

Love of art and history

As you have read from my mother's posts, we are having an amazing experience. My husband and I traveled a bit before having children and wandering France with 3 kids in tow present some challenges. We find that it is best to plan for only 1 or 2 sights and be flexible. And though we consider the kids interests, we still do "adult" venues.

Today, we went to the Louvre. The kids not only behaved; they enjoyed it. Abi bounced from exhibit to exhibit but absolutely loved the Egyptian antiquities. I am simply overjoyed to see my love of art and history passed on to my kids. Major Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips