Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quilts for Grandchildren

Hi this is M.  In my real life I work to pay the bills and I relax by quilting. Well I have been on a mission to finish a bunch of projects. I had a couple of quilt tops for two grandchildren done and since I was planning a visit to Alaska I thought I would finally finish them.



But since my daughter added to her family I had to make one quilt more. Three quilts quilted in less than two weeks. I also squeezed the work during the evening, since I ended up going out of town the weekend before our trip. 

Fun quilts fun kids.  

So the two year old got a pink quilt with sheep and lots of dots. The 9 year old finally got her African animal quilt (fabric she picked out several years ago). The 5 year old boy got a quilt with cowboy fabric and quilted with horse heads.


So  Major Mom tells me I need to blog for each quilt  but since I finished them all together I am talking about them together.  

But I have 6 grandchildren. The youngest of McH came with us. He had a very sad face grandma didn't have one done for him.



So Major Moma I have lots more to blog about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips