Sunday, August 28, 2016

Cutting back

Pin It Well, if you had been following my blog over the years, you would know that I used to post nearly every week.  Then it went to just a couple times a month and then I disappeared.  My life just go too busy.

This spring, I thought I could give it another go and be regular again.  But with work, family, and my newly developing Etsy shop (with the same name as the blog; Without Directions), it was just too much.  I still have fun things to post, but I don't have the time to make a quality post with great content.  I could probably throw something together with OK content; but really, who wants to read that?

So until I find another few days in the week, I won't be blogging for a while.  I will occasionally post projects on my FB page, because I still like to share.  So if you are interested, you know where to find me.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your crafting life.

Major Moma



Thank you for letting me be apart of your day! Did you know I have an Etsy shop? Well I do and there I sell handmade home decor. Come on by and check it out.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article you did good work in the blog keep up your best work.thanks. Best Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Like everyone, we love comments; mostly because it is not a conversation without you! So please, let us know what you think and what you are up to.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips